Full-Time HR Executive
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “HR Executive”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Administer end to end on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- Provide support to the HC team including memos, reports, name badges, email correspondence, presentations, transfers, etc.
- Oversee and support the issuance of bank loan applications, letters requested, and bank verification emails/calls on a timely and accurate basis.
- Updating all relevant trackers and reports on a timely basis along with conducting analysis and metrics to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Assist in devising and implementing employee engagement activities
- Any other duties and responsibilities as directed by Line Manager
- Clear and fluent English communication skills.
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
Please Email your CV/Resume to email@example.com
336 total views, 1 today