Full-Time HR Assistant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Assistant”.
|Company Name||Burhani Glass|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage and oversee the implementation and compliance of the Human Resources policies, procedures, and systems.
- Employment law and employee relations.
- Documentation, Internal and external memos, and documents.
- The interview process, Job post, Shortlisting, Phone interview.
- Holds Orientations for new joiners.
- Onboarding of New Employee.
- Prepare new offers, joining memo, and internal hiring memo.
- Communicate employment and visa requirements to new joiners upon acceptance of the offer.
- Collect and check all submitted documents and liaise with PRO for visa/work permit application Exit Process for Leavers.
- Prepare termination, end of contract letters, etc.
- Prepare and maintain HR employee digital and hard copy files.
- Request clearance from different departments for terminated/resigned employees.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
34 total views, 1 today