Full-Time HR Assistant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Assistant”.
|Company Name||Mc Gettigan|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Manage all HR documents and onboarding.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Must have a healthcare background.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
94 total views, 1 today