Full-Time HR Analytics Officer
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Analytics Officer”.
|Company Name||Arab Media Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including people systems and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records and statistics, and other sources.
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, learning, engagement, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepare reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings, and propose cost-effective solutions.
- Reporting and control on actual spending and recommend necessary measures to avoid inefficiencies.
- Meet the requirements of the Group’s independent external and internal auditors by providing the required documents and schedules
- Assist in preparing annual budgets
- Assist in implementing and smooth running of payroll systems
- Assist in updating the Group’s Human Capital policy manual
- Ensure strict compliance with the Governance model and other company policies and procedures.
- Perform any other task assigned from time to time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
19 total views, 1 today