Full-Time Housekeeping Attendant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Housekeeping Attendant”.
|Company Name||Karmastaji Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified d by the hotel brand standards.
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping and Laundry Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
- Manages the controls of the Housekeeping department, such as frequency of employees, the release of master keys, book incident, input and output input and output uniform, and linen, among others.
- Responsible for checking daily the guest information in CRM and ensure that the preferences and requests of the same are met on time.
- Request flowers for special occasions (marriage, death, maternity …). Besides providing embroidery for special linen (wedding and pampering).
- Control makes monthly Lost and Found and donations.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
69 total views, 1 today