Full-Time Head of Internal Audit
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Internal Audit”.
|Company Name||Danube Properties|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIA|
|Experience||13 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||32,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Leading the development and implementation of a comprehensive risk-based audit programme in order to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control process.
- Setting the department’s goals and objectives and ensure the cascading of such a reporting function.
- Ensure the appropriate and adequate department policies, procedures and controls are established to ensure smooth functioning of internal audit processes.
- To prepare orders working based on expected sales/forecast.
- Establish & communicate inventory plans with all stakeholders. Drive the monthly Demand Planning and KPI meetings.
- Identify potential inventory liabilities/issues and take appropriate actions to mitigate the impact.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
233 total views, 1 today