Full-Time General Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Manager”.
|Company Name||Food People|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Take a day to day responsibility of a high-volume restaurant operation.
- Ensuring the highest levels of food quality and maintain food consistency as per the restaurant’s standards.
- Ensure food is delivered on time whilst maintaining the highest standards and quality.
- Communicate with all team members to evaluate work procedures, kitchen standards, identify methods for increasing efficiency or effectiveness, and respond proactively to any needs that arise.
- Work closely alongside the Head Chef to ensure high standards kept across the business.
- Provide employees with motivation, direction, and support to improve efficiency and output.
- Set appropriate KPIs for self and team to ensure excellence, quality, accuracy, and speed.
- Ensuring the high expectations of regular and new customers are met at all times.
- Nurturing the family environment amongst the team.
- Continue to grow the culture within the business and be a real people person.
- Previous experience within a premium casual dining concept and must have the ability to work in a high-volume environment.
- Passionate and career-focused individual and must have the ability to question and suggest new ideas.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
181 total views, 1 today