Full-Time General Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Conduct a month-end and year-end closure process.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize account information as needed.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations, and legislation.
- Complete oversee of VAT and filing of VAT.
- Maintain a systematic and organized file of all accounting books.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
71 total views, 2 today