Full-Time General Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
||Rolman World Group, Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Accounting/Finance)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Rolman World is looking for a General Accountant to work within our Finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-orientated professional with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in either a Trading company or a Free Zone environment, to get involved in a fast dynamic environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Regular follow-up with customers for payment and details. Communicating with customers with regards to the account information such as credit limit, net outstanding, payment terms, etc.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms, and payment requests.
- Processing transactions for petty cash access and ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are carried out every week.
- Readying cheques for payment and ensuring all Accounting letters are posted daily.
- Verifying financial calculations and accurately inputting them into the accounting system.
- Filing functions – ensuring all relevant documentation is stored in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring the Company adheres to standard practices within a given industry and all financial activities are conducted within the parameters of any local tax laws.
- Daily Bank Reconciliation.
- Compliance – Ensure all bank transactions comply with international regulations and sanctions programs to maintain a healthy banking relationship.
- VAT Submission Every Month.
- Following up with Branches.
- Management Accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience preferably with a trading company.
- Excellent knowledge of MS- Office Excel and should also be familiar with Accounting Software, Oracle, or similar.
- Excellent English communication is a MUST. Any additional languages will be a plus.
- Organized and systematic.
- Excellent logic and strong analytical skills.
- Ease in dealing with multiple departments/companies on a daily basis.
- Fast learner, independent thinker, desire to grow within a big company.
- Must be able to work unsupervised at times.
- Excellent, professional verbal and written communications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
How to Apply
324 total views, 1 today