Full-Time General Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “General Accountant”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Monitor and follow up expense reports, invoices, and payments of clients.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Accounts analysis and recommendations.
- Publish financial statements timely.
- Conduct a month-end and year-end closure process.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize account information as needed.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulations, and legislation.
- Complete oversee of VAT and filing of VAT.
- Maintain a systematic and organized file of all accounting books.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
218 total views, 3 today