Full-Time General Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||B Safe Safety and Security Consultancy|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit daily Cash, Sales Invoices and Verify POS Merchant Bank advice.
- Prepared VAT Tax Filling quarterly, Maintain VAT Tax Record for Audit.
- Prepared Petty Cash, Cheques and Verify Suppliers Invoices, LPO & SOA.
- Process Payroll under WPS (By UAE Exchange) and prepared overtime, Annual Leave Salary & end of service of the employee as per UAE labor Law.
- Daily review online Bank Balance and Maintain PDC Cheques record.
- Prepared Tax Invoice & recorded it into the system and follow up for payment from the customer.
- Prepare project cost report and submit a report to Finance Manager.
- Prepare All GL Accounting, Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Statements, and Balance Sheets.
- Analyzing and reconciling Expenditure, Revenue Report.
- Passing/Recording Business monthly Transaction entries in a Timely Manner.
- Billing of services Charges, Reserve Fund & Other to Customers in accordance with contracts.
How to Apply
374 total views, 2 today