Full-Time General Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||Index Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Must have experience in bookkeeping, handling cash, and collection.
- This position requires extensive traveling so you must have a valid UAE driving license and car.
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Responsible for preparing year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Preparing weekly/monthly cash flow statements and expenditures.
- Updating and maintaining general ledger.
- Responsible for conducting internal audits.
- VAT filing in UAE and processing refunds.
- Liaison with external Auditors and Tax authorities.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accurate records of financial transactions.
- Maintain the trial balance, verifying invoices and reconciliation of account entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Proactively identify new initiatives that could benefit the Company.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
74 total views, 1 today