Full-Time General Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||ITQAN Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Leading and taking ownership of the monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting cycle and control environment.
- Checking and validation of data submission from various real estate assets, carrying out various balance sheet reconciliations, preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet, and cash flows along with necessary explanatory notes.
- Preparation and/or checking of various operational reports such as rent roll, etc.
- IFRS Technical – research and resolution of technical accounting queries within the business unit and beyond.
- Experience in interacting with multiple asset/projects and finance functions.
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural environment.
- Advanced knowledge of other Microsoft office tools such as Word & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Yardi, Hyperion Financial Management, and Oracle.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
378 total views, 1 today