Full-Time General Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||Ratio Accounting and Financial Advisory|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Statutory Accounting & Reporting – leading and taking ownership of the monthly/quarterly/yearly reporting cycle and control environment.
- Monthly Management Accounts – checking and validation of data submission from various real estate assets, carrying out various balance sheet reconciliations, preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L, balance sheet, and cash flows along with necessary explanatory notes.
- Operational Reports – preparation and/or checking of various operational reports such as rent roll, etc.
- Interaction with Asset Managers, Leasing, and FM Managers – interactions will be to ensure that the accounting team has all the necessary information in order to prepare monthly and annual accounts.
- Auditor Interaction – primary contact for external auditors.
- Financial Planning & Analysis – monitoring of performance against budget including regular forecasting and reporting variances and risks and opportunities in the forecast/budget to management.
- IFRS Technical – research and resolution of technical accounting queries within the business unit and beyond.
- Financial Decision Support – provide accounting/finance advice, analysis, and support to project managers.
- Financial Processes and Procedures – periodically review and improve the financial processes and procedures to ensure they remain relevant and effective.
- Governance – maintain and strengthen internal controls and ensure compliance with group policies and procedures, including Procurement Policy and Delegation of Authority.
- Experience in interacting with multiple asset/projects and finance functions.
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural environment.
- Advanced knowledge of other Microsoft office tools such as Word & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Yardi, Hyperion Financial Management, and Oracle.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
382 total views, 5 today