Full-Time General Accountant
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||Dubai Pacific Pest Control & Cleaning Services|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information.
- Preparing balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Provide technical support and advice on management.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Prepare financial statements and produce a budget according to schedule.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
63 total views, 1 today