Full-Time Front Office Agent
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Front Desk Agent”.
|Company Name||Nehal Hotels|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||1,400 AED – 2,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check-cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Understands room status and room status tracking.
- Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day-use rooms.
- Process guest check-outs.
- Works closely with the housekeeping department in keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Performs cashiering tasks like bill/invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid out’s, etc
- Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures and record details in the courier Mail Register.
- Communicate the services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
- Obtain proper identification for tax-exempt guests and attach the form to the registration card.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
- Advise guests of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for them.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
58 total views, 2 today