Full-Time Front Desk Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Front Desk Manager”.
|Company Name||Armani Hotels|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare management-level reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Organize calendars and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, and clients.
- Maintain office services by organizing and implementing office operations and procedures.
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailings, accommodation, tickets, supplies, equipment, insurance, vehicle, utilities, bills, errands, and shopping.
- Control correspondence, design filing systems, maintain databases, maintain procurement procedures, conduct researches, gather quotations, maintain and summarize data.
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment, furniture, and supply procurement and maintaining proper stock level.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
348 total views, 4 today