Full-Time Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Planning and Analysis Manager”.
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CFA | ICAEW|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||32,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible to perform in-depth complex financial analysis, issuing recommendations and executive commentaries for senior management which acts as strategic support to enhance the decision making.
The position manages MAFP’s overall budgeting and strategic planning process.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Business Insights & Strategic Support:
- Responsible to perform independent and robust financial analysis for monthly management reports, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, and long-term strategic plans.
- Formulate and monitor Key performance business indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of change or negative variances, and provide recommendations to facilitate superior decision making
- Provide benchmarking analysis, financial analysis, commentaries, and presentations for executive review meetings including credit rating agencies, Annual reports, and Bond prospectus.
Financial Control & Stewardship:
- Manage the Annual budget and Strategic plan processes. i.e. Issuance of Assumptions (inflation, FX rates and timelines), consolidation, analyzing BU submissions, communicating BU Financial targets and Strategic plan platforms set by CEC.
- Ensure alignment of BU plans with Corporate Strategy and overall business goals, Perform a SWOT analysis, and provide recommendations to create /enhance the shareholder value.
- Prepare Executive storyboarding, business review presentations, CEC /Management /Board updates on forecasts, budgets & strategic financial plan.
- Drive effectively monthly & quarterly financial forecasting and reporting process. Deliver consolidated monthly MIS reports with Executive commentary, Key high /low lights & variance analysis
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- At least 7 years experience of independently leading & managing budgeting & financial planning cycle at the enterprise level of comparable size of the organization
- Experience in the real estate industry is a must
- Qualified Accountant: CA, CPA; or it’s equivalent
- Masters’ degree in Business Finance or Economics
Why should you be interested?
-Learning Opportunity – this is a challenging role that will grow your capability
-Career Development – Our people are our greatest asset, we priorities internal talent
-We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Serving over 560 million visitors a year.
-International Environment – we have a very international employee and we are in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities.
How to Apply
507 total views, 4 today