Full-Time Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Planning and Analysis Manager”.
|Company Name||Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Finance)|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||30,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
About The Job
An opportunity has arisen for a FP&A Manager to join our Finance team. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Management Analytics data and databases to ensure single source of information for the Finance Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team.
- Implement or maintain system controls to ensure data integrity and structured chart of accounts to ensure robust and consistent financial analysis and reporting.
- Implement new or update existing processes to increase efficiency of reporting and analysis.
- Design and implement reports to help the business understand financial performance and take appropriate actions.
- Manage Planning and Analytics systems that support the business to report and analyses consolidated financial information.
- Prepare reports and commentary for monthly communication to stakeholders that provide business insight and appropriate actions to be taken.
- Train users of the analytics and reporting tools to allow correct submission of financial information.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in finance from a renowned university.
- Data analysis skills.
- Has an experience greater than 10 years in a Finance department with at least 3 years recently in either a commercial finance or finance analytics role
- Skilled in project management and systems implementation knowledge
- Can manage database and querying
About The Benefits
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package including dental coverage, flights home, accommodation allowance, life insurance, incentive programs, children’s education assistance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-Dubai
Group and Corporate [G&C]
How to Apply
236 total views, 3 today