Full-Time Financial Controller
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
||Creative Python, Dubai|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Finance Controller – Only from the precious metal industry. ( Gold, bullion)
Experience: 6 to 8 years
- Preparation, management, and approval of the annual budgets, business plans.
- Ensure timely preparation of periodical financial reports, financial statements, cash flow statements.
- Handling the LCs/ PDCs/ bank guarantees, bid bonds, performance bonds, contractual terms, , invoicing cycle (Advance Payments, Monthly Bills, Additional Works, Variation Orders, Retentions etc.) and other financial obligations in contracting.
- Monitor the day-to-day accounting function in terms of Accounts Payables, Receivables and General Ledger maintaining financial control
- Identify funding requirements; negotiate terms with financial service providers to ensure optimal cash flow availability and avoid any other financial risks.
- Allocates cash balances, maintains investment records and prepares expense and earnings forecasts. Ensures policies and procedures meet the organization’s objectives, needs, and regulatory body requirements.
- Manage internal and external audits for the company, ensuring auditors have all information and clarifications required to complete an accurate audit.
- Manage implementation of audit findings and recommendations relating to financial recording/reporting to ensure compliance.
- Lead financial and risk analysis of potential investments and key projects in order to facilitate better decision-making.
How to Apply
243 total views, 2 today