Full-Time Financial Controller
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Financial Controller”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure systems, processes and controls are in place to the accurate and timely recording of all financial transactions and a system for review and reconciliation of transactions is in place and working as intended.
- Oversee internal and external audits, ensuring management responses to any issues identified during audit are implemented.
- Assess on-going changes within accounting standards or applicable legislative requirement and their implication on policies, processes and reporting. Ensure units implement any required changes in a timely and effective manner.
- Oversee the correct recording and accounting for Fixed Assets within the asset module in accordance with the University policies and sufficient controls to safeguard NYUAD assets.
- Ensure a system of controls is maintained for Billing and Receivables (non student).
- Oversee the operations of the student finance services and ensure all student billing, stipends, meal plans, books and student relations activities are carried out efficiently.
- Oversee delivery of timely and accurate payroll (student, monthly and off-cycle).
- Ensure the appropriate cash handling process are in place for safeguarding of petty cash and cashiering across the University.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of VAT returns.
- Oversee the handling of all payable transactions for the University, including but not limited to vendor payments, employee and student reimbursements, Picard and petty cash transactions.
- Oversee governance and quality assurance across the University including managing the Delegation of Authority database, reviewing the University’s requirements for new technology, reviewing training materials and delivery and driving a culture of continuous improvement aimed at enhancing operational efficiency across NYUAD.
- Perform ongoing reviews and checks to ensure that ERP transactions, including Grants, SIS and intercompany related transactions, are functioning properly and interfacing to the General Ledger correctly and in line with applicable NYUAD policies and procedures.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- /Identify and communicate to the Client how the vast depth of IFRS and IAS knowledge coupled with tailor-made products and services that can be leveraged to build appropriate solutions for the Customers.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
Please Email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
67 total views, 3 today