Full-Time Financial Controller
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
|Company Name||Re/Think Me Limited|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 9,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Responsible for the functional lead for cash flow, financial reporting, and budgeting.
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to Managing Partner and Senior Management team.
- Assist with acquisition due diligence, project planning, and restructurings integrations.
- Lead as a Finance system specialist and manage projects including review, assess, and implement improvements.
- Design, establish and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the Finance Unit’s goal and objectives including internal processes and technology.
- Review financial periodic reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Ensure all disbursements are processed completely and promptly.
- Execution of monthly payroll for all staff.
- Maintain, disburse and oversee Petty cash – funding and operational floats.
- Implementing the treasury policies and procedures.
- Lead the day-to-day treasury operations for the group.
- Ensure payment & treasury policies and procedures have properly adhered to.
- Reviewing and implementing new processes to improve the section.
- Develop and maintain control safeguards to reduce and eliminate fraudulent activity.
- Managing the bank relationships, platforms, and strategy.
- Lead, arrange and negotiate bank Loans and financing agreements including project and corporate financing.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with Loan covenants, negotiating extensions/amendments to existing loan facilities in consultation with Controller and Managing Partner.
- Monitors bank fees and recommends economies for savings or adding new services.
- Maintain all banking records.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
136 total views, 1 today