Full-Time Financial Controller
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
|Company Name||Tomini Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare the annual budget, Long term plan, financial forecasts, and report variances BUD vs ACT.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Perform analytical reviews of the monthly operating results to ensure the reasonability and accuracy of reports.
- Analyze financial data and monitor internal controls.
- Responsible for the monthly P&L reports, projects/assets expenses, detailed KPIs, and dashboards.
- Controlling the preparation and submission of the quarterly consolidation reports on the CAP consolidation tool.
- Ensuring the correct accounting of all expenses, payroll, and revenues in both TSME & TSAF books, Checks of SAP entries.
- Control treasury and cash needs for all payment requests (Opex and Capex) for all entities.
- Contribute to costs reductions and costs efficiency.
- Handling the relationships externally with audit, law firms, and banks and internally with the accounting team.
- Strong communications, leadership, and technical skills.
- The ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- The ability to act as a point of contact for both partners and clients.
- Professional qualification/certification course (CA, CPA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
65 total views, 1 today