Full-Time Financial Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Company Name||Customer Experience Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 13,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assist the CFO in managerial planning and commercial decision-making by providing appropriate financial information for decision-making.
- Lead, develop, and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast.
- Previous experience in managing planning cycles for a group of companies with multiple entities and businesses across various locations.
- Experience in financial consolidation under IFRS preferred.
- Work closely with the accounting and other functional teams to ensure integrity and relevance of management accounts and information.
- Business performance reporting, KPIs, ad hoc analysis.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets and financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
- The support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis.
- Proven working experience of a minimum of 5 years as a Finance Analyst.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office, and financial software applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Knowledge and significant experience of working with ERP, D365 is a strong advantage.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market, and business environments.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
34 total views, 1 today