Full-Time Financial Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
About The Role
We are looking for a capable Financial Analyst to support the finance function with deliverables that are used by the VP, Retail president, and group management (Strategic Plans, Budgets, Cash Flow reports, New Investments, IANs, etc.). Responsible for all the Group & Divisional reporting tools including BPC, IFRP, BIW, Anaplan, Tableau, etc. Financial modeling – creating feasibility reports to accurately forecast the business results and financial outcomes including Income Statements, Balance sheets, and Cashflows forecasts through Anaplan.
The role will serve to support the Al Futtaim Retail Fashion Brands and will have a geographical coverage consisting of 7 locations in the GCC and Egypt
Other Activities Include
- Cashflow management – Direct involvement with group treasury to manage cash flow requirements.
- Investment Committee & Feasibility Analytics – This role now is directly involved in building business case models for group investments and creating and submitting IANs for group approval.
- Month End Closing – This role involves direct involvement in month-end closing activities in terms of ensuring accurate expense booking and review of all closing comments to be discussed with the VP & retail management.
- Anaplan – This role is responsible for testing and implementing the new FP&A tool to automate the budgeting, forecasting, and reporting for the business
Head of Business, Planning, Marketing. Logistics, HR, Brand Managers, Leasing, Process & Compliance, Operations Managers, Retail BP&A, Group Finance, Treasury
Key Role Specific Accountabilities
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Monthly MIS & Reporting
- MIS Systems ownership (SAP, BPC, BIW, Tableau, Anaplan, etc.)
- Budgeting Forecasting & Strategic Plan
- Investment Committee & Feasibility Analytics
- Cashflow management – Group Treasury
- CMA or MBA Finance will be an added advantage.
- Industry Experience: Retail industry as 1st priority, can consider other industry as 2nd priority.
- Functional experience: business modeling, financial analysis, forecasting & budgeting – minimum of 5 years experience.
- Team player, analytical, organized, goal-driven.
- MS Excel – Expert level.
- MS Powerpoint – Expert level.
How to Apply
575 total views, 2 today