Full-Time Financial Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Company Name||Alpago Properties|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement.
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports.
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators.
- Communicate financial insights suggesting business issues to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to interpret and analyze the financial statement and periodicals.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
463 total views, 1 today