Full-Time Financial Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
||Al Nahiya Group, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Finance) | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Perform, prepare and establish various financial analyses, opportunities quantifications, financial projections, due diligence, and capital adequacy calculations for the assigned business area in order to provide management
with all required financial data, with utmost accuracy, timeliness, and within set standards and guidelines.
- Conduct in-depth financial analyses on financial statements, cash flow statements, profit margin,
quarterly reports as well as management and other reports for the assigned function/business area,
and review the calculation of specific financial items as required for effective reporting.
- Measure financial ratios such as solvency, profitability, growth, etc., compare them to local, regional
and international benchmarks to determine the organization’s financial position and propose
- Liaise with different functions whenever financial analysis support is requested and perform ad-hoc
financial analysis requested by Management to support informed decision-making.
- Monitor and extract data from financial databases, financial statements and accounting records and
compile analysis in a periodical manner for accurate financial reporting.
- Quantify the financial impact of opportunities, initiatives or issues involved, including likely returns on
investments or payback period for proposed capital expenditures, new products, or other investments
in order to support decision-making.
- Help monitor all operating expenses and ensure control versus agreed budgets to ensure costs are
within agreed parameters.
- Conduct peer-group research and gather information using online and offline information sources and
produce data to support management and colleagues in peer-group analysis across segments.
- Participate in the development of long-term financial projections, considering alternative scenarios
and economic prospects as appropriate.
- Prepare analysis of financial data and performance indicators in order to determine past financial
performance and/or project financial probability and assist in the development of financial reports.
- Maintain the MIS parameters as per set guidelines and identify process improvements to streamline
date collection and report generation processes.
- Conduct analyses on cost allocation and unit-wise profitability reporting to enable data driven
- Develop models and assumptions for financial analysis in order to facilitate accurate assessment of
economic performance as per set international standards in order to support management decision
making on investment initiatives.
Requirements Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance discipline.
- CFA certification is preferred.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 8 years of experience in Market research, Investment Analysis, of which at least 3 years in a similar
How to Apply
197 total views, 1 today