Full-Time Financial Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Company Name||Bahmani Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 10,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||100 – 199 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Annual Tickets|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Must have experience in SOP process and ERP implementation
- Analysis, and preparation of the monthly reporting.
- Support management by providing accurate and timely information for decision-making.
- Other Adhoc works as and when assigned including replacing of other team members on leave. Take initiative for improving processes.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to the position’s roles and responsibilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
49 total views, 1 today