Full-Time Financial Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Company Name||Agthia Group PJSC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CFA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Detail-oriented to ensure accurate reporting and analysis.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced structure with a highly commercial focus.
- Strategic problem solver with a critical approach and highly results orientated.
- Excellent English communication skills with the ability to present and influence.
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations for financial data.
- An exceptionally strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, and any related field is necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis within multicultural FMCG companies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP ERP is a must.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
73 total views, 1 today