Full-Time Financial Analyst
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim (Toyota Motors)|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | ICAEW | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
About The Job
We are currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for Al Futtaim Motors. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will provide analytical, commercial, and MIS information support to Senior Financial Controller and Finance Manager .
- Financial planning / Reporting & Analytical Support
- Budget and forecast submissions, IFRP uploads
- Preparation of daily MIS reports
- Preparation of Management pack
- Assisting on Finance Manager on project-based tasks
- Providing finance support on information requests of other Departments and Management team
- Balance sheet substantiation
- Adhering to the miscellaneous requirement from the cluster & AFSS in respect to business and financial information along with intercompany reconciliation
- Developing MIS and Analytical reporting for the operational and management teams
- The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor in Commerce Degree or any Internationally-Accredited Professional Accountancy Qualification.
- You will have strong knowledge in financial planning and reporting, SAP, Tableau, and Alteryx.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience as a Financial Analyst preferably in the Automotive industry.
- You should have strong ERP knowledge, preferably SAP. Excellent time management and analytical skills are required in this role.
- You should also have excellent interpersonal skill, with a strong ability to communicate to all management levels
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
How to Apply
309 total views, 4 today