Full-Time Finance Officer
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Officer”.
|Company Name||Matrix Exchange Limited|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process invoices and credit notes accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensures all cash is allocated correctly and promptly and bank accounts are reconciled.
- Prepare payment request forms for vendor payments.
- Close monthly books on time including submission of General Ledger journal entries (fixed asset capitalization, depreciation, and amortization, accruals, etc).
- Assist to prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting including financial statements, various reports required for submission to the regulators, and any other reports as requested by the CFO.
- Coordinate with the Matrix team to compile and submit the weekly and monthly cash flow budgets to the Group finance team.
- Perform daily client money and asset reconciliations.
- Monitor and post virtual asset and fiat transactions in General Ledger in line with the finance policies and procedures.
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT return.
- Support the budget and forecasting processes.
- Assist with the internal and external audits including preparation of the audited financial statements.
- Assist the CFO to collate documents and complete account opening forms when establishing new banking relationships.
- Relevant Accounting Qualification
- 3-5 years experience, ideally in financial services companies.
- UAE VAT knowledge preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize own work to achieve deadlines, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Friendly, approachable, and flexible – a team player.
How to Apply
299 total views, 1 today