Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||IHS Towers Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 28,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
Founded in 2001 by the trio of Sam Darwish, William Saad, and Mohamad Darwish, along with a strong team of telecoms sector engineers, IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world by tower count, with more than 29,514 towers across nine markets. IHS continues to grow and develop its existing positions and offerings in Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Côte d’Ivoire, Kuwait, Nigeria, Peru, Rwanda, and Zambia.
Our Finance team is growing, and we are searching for a new Manager of Finance Operations in Dubai. As the Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of IHS’s finance transformation objectives, working collaboratively with partners across Finance, IT, Operations, Supply Chain, and Commercial. This role is pivotal in ensuring the removal of inefficiencies, transferring transactional work to Shared Services, and implementing transformational change at all levels of the business. You will support the Associate Director to ensure effective governance and oversight of Finance Operations. More specifically:
- Support the implementation and delivery of a fit for purpose Finance Operating Model
- Ensure the effective planning and implementation of finance function transformation
- Coordinate the transfer of transactional work from Opco and HQ units to SSC
- Delivering simplification, automation, and standardization of the end-to-end O2C, P2P, R2R, and Fixed Asset processes whilst enhancing the control environment
- Ensuring process documentation, including standard operating procedures, and training materials, are accurately maintained and available to the business
- Monitor and challenge Finance performance and determine the need for improvements
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced consultant currently working at the managerial level in finance transformation consulting, or an accountant with experience delivering finance
- function improvement as part of project or business as usual activities
- Demonstrable experience leading in a multi-national organization from conception through to
- delivery delivering significant organizational and operational change
- Strong experience of finance transformation with demonstrable ability to identify changes
- required in processes, people, systems, and data and understand the impact on Finance
- Proven experience transferring transactional processes to Shared Service Centers
IHS is committed to improving the quality and availability of telecommunications infrastructure, the lifeline for an increasingly connected world. We are dedicated to helping create a sustainable future for the communities in which we operate, and our sustainability strategy is structured around four pillars: ethics and governance, environment and climate change, education and economic growth, and our people and communities.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
How to Apply
263 total views, 5 today