Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||KPMG LG|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CFA|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Manage all aspects of cash flow & liquidity.
- Cashflow reporting and forecasts (weekly).
- Ensure VAT compliance.
- Ensure compliance and optimize economic outcomes in international contracts and transactions.
- Manage the team processing payment runs, receipts, and guarantees, including ownership of internal controls.
- Manage all banking facilities including authorization / access.
- Oversees capital expenditure evaluations on behalf of the company.
- Manage and maintain corporate credit/debit cards.
- Manage FX rates within the internal finance system.
- Completing regular reviews of files for approved CAPEX.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
367 total views, 1 today