Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Synergi MENA|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | CFA|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare cost estimates of new or specific products for establishing selling prices and production forecasts.
- Evaluates activity-based costing by providing frequent reports and analysis to Management.
- Maintains responsibility for routine compilation of various costs and inventory accountability.
- Maintains responsibility for verification of actual costs and computation of variances.
- Monitors expense items, inventory control and management, and profit and loss adjustments.
- Distributes costs between various divisions of management and production.
- Accountable for records of fixed asset management and provide reports to Management.
- Oversees capital expenditure evaluations on behalf of the company.
- Maintains responsibility for productivity calculation and provide weekly reports to Management.
- Completing regular reviews of files for approved CAPEX.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
284 total views, 3 today