Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Company Name||IFFCO Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Support business in financial decision collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting costing-related information and monitor cost & control.
Qualifications: CA\ICWA with relevant experience or CA.MBA will be an added advantage
Competencies: 3-6 years of solid experience in the costing department of a manufacturing unit (preferably involving by-products and co-products).
1.Month End Closure-very crucial
2.Balance sheet cleansing/integrity-to adhere to inventory policy, trade receivables, and other balance sheet items
3.VAT excise compliance
4.Supporting Manager in Budget and Quarterly review presentations
5.MIS reporting-monthly and ad hoc
6.Costing of products and supporting finance manager in pricing
7.Cost control (variance analysis of labor, material, energy e.t.c) & cost optimization
8.Supporting cross-functional teams with expense analysis and ad-hoc query resolutions
9.Process Improvements (automation/dashboard creations)
- Analytical skills, eye for details
- Proactive and anticipation of risks and put in place mitigation plan with BU’s
- Ability to clearly communicate and share ideas with the team
- Business focus; operational level exposure to business partnering and strategic decision making.
1. To develop a costing system to measure the cost of operation, input, finished goods at SKU level including margins thereof.
2. To create a system for periodic review of product costs and margin, recommend pricing decisions, and generate product/SKU realization recommendations.
3. Analyze the wastage and unproductive cost and liaison with the operation team for analysis
4. Participate in various cost-saving, new initiatives projects requiring a financial evaluation
5. Run the month-end OPM process for costs and make sure all deadlines are met.
6. Provide commentary and analysis of costs against Budget and latest forecast.
7. Ensure that direct and indirect costs are recorded accurately in the costing and financial books according to a profit center and cost center.
8. Control over inventory as per norms and minimize slow-moving and non-moving inventories.
9. Conduct monthly physical stock count of inventories and analysis of variance
10. Prepare the forecasted financial margin statements considering forward raw material coverage and forward orders.
11. Analyze CAPEX for the business for viability and payback calculation and ensure that CAPEX stays within Budgeted targets.
12. Accurate accounting of fixed assets and related depreciation monthly charges are accurately captured.
13. Provide support during the annual audit process
14. Product costings & provide pricing support for strategic and long-term contractual pricing and realizable margins.
How to Apply
613 total views, 4 today