Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Company Name||Jollibee UAE|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||28,000 AED – 32,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to interface professionally across all levels of the company and support group management.
- Have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate, manage and direct others.
- Possesses relationship-building and rapport skills.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions.
- Able to deliver in a timely and effective manner in an environment of constant change, conflicting priorities, and demands from different groups.
- Able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and can deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to compute discount, cost of money, profit and loss; ratio, and proportion percentage. Able to perform simple algebra.
- Ability to spot computational errors in all stages of planning and financials. Ability to handle pressure during management presentations and reporting periods.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA/ACCA or similar
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
How to Apply
549 total views, 1 today