Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
The job holder will manage the financial areas of Payables / Ledger / Banks / Analysis and other related services through effective coordination internally with management and externally with relevant stakeholders.
|Company Name||Caparol Paints LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 28,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- To provide proactive recommendations and strategic support to Management on Financial Strategies, Policies and Procedures, Financial Budget, and other key finance areas.
- To closely work with Management to provide recommendations on Finance functions.
- To recommend policies and process improvements within finance functions.
- To coordinate and review all the support documents and release payment on time.
- To liaise with Banks on all regular operational and Trade Facility related matters and ensure receipt of service on time.
- To maintain and control financial and accounting data to meet the requirement of the internal & external customer.
- To conduct Bank reconciliation periodically and ensure the correctness of records.
- To liaise with other departments and provide accounting and financial information and services.
- To coordinate with External Auditors and provide necessary support on Audit processes.
- To support Management on cash flow planning through various analyses as per needs.
- To work on Adhoc Projects within finance function as per the requirements of management
- To provide monthly management reports on Finance functions to Management / All Divisional Heads.
- To initiate corrective actions as per the feedback from the Status report meeting
- To review the periodical performance and recommend continuous improvements within the Finance function.
- To work on continuous development on Financial IT system
- Ensure that the team member/s are maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Oversee workload, conduct performance evaluations, recognition, and career guidance along with necessary disciplinary actions as appropriate.
- Review the manning and training requirements of the team and communicate those requirements to the Management
- Minimum 5 years experience in a senior role; out of which, at least 1 year in a managerial position
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in audit and a minimum 1 year with Big 4
- Excellent knowledge in SAP FICO and awareness in other SAP modules will be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years experience in reviewing and filing VAT
- Experience in working with VAT consultants will be ideal
- Sound knowledge about standard organizational processes is essential
- Good knowledge in LC preparation and review is required and working experience with ESR and ICV will be an added advantage
- Must have experience in detailed monthly closing process and reporting. Experience with a multinational company or group of companies will be preferable.
- Experienced in MS office applications, sound knowledge in Excel in particular.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting / CA / ACCA / equivalent
- Independent & firm, at the same time a team player with a CAN DO attitude
- Pro-active in liaising with colleagues and business partners
- Pleasant personality and interpersonal skills to work in a team with a service focus mentality
- Strong capability to adapt to necessary changes, and to lead the changes
How to Apply
710 total views, 1 today