Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Abu Dhabi National Hotels|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||7 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 28,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement financial structure and reporting according to generally accepted accounting and reporting standards, amend ERP system as appropriate.
· Manage treasury function including assessing the company’s financing needs, hedging of interest rates, and identify suitable funding sources.
· Prepare Business Plans and Cash Flow Forecasts for supporting the strategic investment decisions of the company.
· Prepare and analyze Feasibility studies for new projects of the company.
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements relating to the financial information of the Company.
- Ensure that an effective internal control system (ICS) is implemented as per corporate standards in finance and other related functions in the company.
· Review the Financial System and Policies & procedures periodically to keep the system up to date ensures that all functions are up to date.
· Prepare Consolidated Group Accounts quarterly and annually and Liaise with the external auditors for the timely completion of an audit to avoid delay in the submission of reports to the regulatory authorities.
- Prepare & consolidate yearly budgets by collecting data and working collaboratively with other management team members for their respective areas of operation.
- Mentoring, directing, motivating, supervising, and monitoring all members of the allocated team to ensure high-performance levels are attained.
- Manage all finance functions (Payables, receivables, General ledger, treasury, management accounts, etc.), ensuring that internal controls and corporate guidelines are adhered to.
· Ensure that all the properties under the Company are adequately insured and the policies are renewed on time.
· Liaise with banks for all business purposes on behalf of the Company and its subsidiaries like opening new accounts, credit facilities, to get competitive FD rates and other charges, etc.
· Coordinate and communicate with the Finance Managers of various business units in order to extract operational information as required.
· Actively coordinate with Finance Manager – Controlling for Monthly Operational reports, Budget, Capex, etc.
- CA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent with at least 8 years of post-qualification experience.
- At least 2 years experience in the Management role of the finance function in a large company.
- Should have experience working with an ERP system.
- Strong understanding of Accounting Theory, International Accounting Standards /IFRS.
How to Apply
357 total views, 2 today