Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||AXON Technologies|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||32,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accounting & Auditing
- Manage a team of accountants and oversee all accounting functions. (including but not limited to General Ledger, monthly close)
- Maintain, review, and direct accounting policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with external auditors to ensure annual audits are complete.
- Ensure the company is meeting all statutory requirements.
- Manage the preparation of the annual budget.
- Review annual budget on a quarterly basis.
- Compile and provide key performance indicators based on reported and budgeted figures.
- Work closely with management to identify budget key risks and opportunities to future performance, in addition to general trends.
- Consolidate and monitor the cash flow of the company.
- Work closely with stakeholders and budget owners to present an accurate current and forecasted cash flow schedule.
- Recommend internal controls designed to mitigate business risks.
- Manage the transactional processing of payments and any other financial processes.
- Preparation of financial management accounts on a monthly basis and/or when is deemed necessary by management.
- Prepare special reports based on company needs by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Strong preference to candidates with relevant professional accreditation including ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, or CMA.
- Preference to candidates with previous exposure to Cybersecurity, IT, Software, and/or Consulting.
- Relevant working experience of at least 8 years in an accounting/finance role. Preferably in a role where:
- Using excel tools, and accounting software to perform accurate reports.
- Working independently while managing multiple deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Power BI suite
- Display consistent levels of drive, and enthusiasm for the specific task at hand
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including:
- Ability to build comprehensive and easy-to-understand reports.
- Clarity with all written communication (e-mails, reports, est..)
- Ability to positively handle all audit engagements with stakeholders.
- Gives clear directions.
- Provides constructive feedback to the team, and all stakeholders.
- Aggressively pursues learning opportunities, wither for self-improvement, and/or team members.
How to Apply
463 total views, 2 today