Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 40,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
What is the role?
- Managing commercial Finance function, supplier agreements, and accounts payables.
- Lead VAT, WHT, and other tax requirements.
- Accounting and book closing in terms of Payable, Rebates, intercompany transactions.
- Provide commercial value addition on day-to-day operations.
- Ensure all financial & budgetary controls are in place for the division and the company.
- Coordination with AP team leads for Backoffice in India. SLA management of the assigned team.
What do we need?
- Finance degree CA/ ACCA or equivalent for 5-8 years of accounting experience with hands-on experience.
- Strong command over Microsoft Office and ERP system.
- The retail group experience will be preferred.
How to Apply
1157 total views, 1 today