Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager”.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Provide leadership for all aspects of regular financial transaction processing and reconciliation process,
- Supervise the credit control process and ensure proper cash management and banking functions
- Supervise and mentor the personnel of the finance department
- Lead the annual planning, budgeting, and forecasting process.
- Internal MIS reporting to management and to head office.
- Manage external audit requirements, ensure proper implementation of recommendations.
- Review Internal procedures and suggest internal checks and controls.
- Handle all compliance and AML functions.
- The preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting activities (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement) in accordance with IFRS.
- Financial results for local legal entities are accurately reported and on a timely basis, including annual local IFRS statutory accounts; quarterly Board / Executive Committee reports, and quarterly regulatory returns.
- Review of the Balance Sheet (including accounts where judgment is required, e.g., VAT provisions, employee liabilities).
- To ensure that VAT entries are appropriately stated – also to be responsible for the filing of returns, assisted by tax expert services from within the Group.
- Accounting systems & approval matrices regarding significant transactions.
- Input to all legal entity restructuring activity (including liquidations) and to review and approve resulting journals.
- Liaison with Internal Audit and review reports, resolving control issues where appropriate.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
31 total views, 1 today