Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CFA | CA|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Overseeing accounting & treasury teams to ensure productivity & development.
• Responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts and supporting the budgeting and Re-forecasting processes.
• Realtime monitoring of day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
• Preparing and managing any financial activities and/or reporting for regulators, government agencies, and/or banks.
• Preparing and presenting financial reports to summarize and forecast the financial position of the company for management and recommending further courses of action.
• Preparing and reviewing balance sheet and reconciliations
• Overseeing month-end and internal reporting processes as well as timeliness & accuracy of journal entries
• Managing company budgets and ensuring compliance of budgets across all departments
• Responsible for VAT Reporting
• Managing internal & external audit for annual reporting as the single point of contact
• Conducting reviews and evaluations to enhance cost-effectiveness and efficiencies against performance measures (service levels, profitability of projects/clients)
• Monitoring and managing the organization’s bank relationships and liquidity management
• Overseeing operations of the finance department and setting strategic objectives and frameworks to meet objectives
• Responsible for risk management; tracking and identifying areas for potential improvement and minimizing financial risk to the company.
• Reporting on Exposure tracking (Counterparty limits, Credit limits, ensuring alignment with the business) and ad hoc reporting as required
• Responsible for inventory, asset & debt facilities management
• Ensuring compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
• Maintaining proper accounting procedures and internal controls in all day-to-day operations.
• Preparation of funds status & cash flow management
• Work closely with CAFU Finance to ensure intercompany transactions.
• Performing ad hoc financial analyses as required and effectively communicate with all levels within the organization to resolve issues
• Ensuring compliance to IFRS and the establishment of accounting policies and procedures with respect to internal controls and the facilitation of business transactions and staying updated with technological, accounting, and regulatory changes
• Driving and managing system improvements and implementations; ERP, Invoices management, etc.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES REQUIRED – WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Proven experience as a Financial Manager with working knowledge of Treasury
• Minimum of 10-12 years of experience
• Experience as a sole lead in a business/business unit
• Strong analytical skillset, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
• Proven ability to solve complex problems
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong presentation skills
• High level of commercial acumen
• Working knowledge of all statutory and international legislation and regulations
• Background in the regulatory structure of the UAE
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns • Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting packages
• Professional qualification such as CA or CPA or CFA
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
How to Apply
335 total views, 1 today