Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Snapp Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||17,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully take ownership of finance operations/function.
- Prepare annual financial statements.
- Ensure the monthly closing deadlines and met accurate reporting.
- Ensure tax and SSO Compliance, VAT Submission, Tax returns, and Quarter sales reports.
- Incharge of the payments and ensure payments in line with contract terms.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end financial analysis and will provide explanations to key information and data resulting from variances to different balances.
- Will be responsible for supporting compliance with tax regulations on a timely basis and preparation of local statutory financial statements
- Provide ad hoc information and reports to support business decisions as and when requested.
- Support in the preparation of budgets and forecasts and will provide information to support assumptions and estimates in compiling these budgets and forecasts.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in business with chartered accounting qualifications.
- Experience (8-10 years) as an accountant (regional role) in the pharmaceuticals/retail/consumer goods sector.
How to Apply
351 total views, 2 today