Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||United Capital Investment Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||16,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the company such as payroll, collections, expenses, invoicing, accounting, analysis of financial data
- Responsible for general accounting and major administrative tasks
- Responsible for overseeing accounting procedures in accordance with international financial reporting standards
- Providing insightful analysis of the current market trends
- Supporting financial status for customer tracking in addition to credit status, tracking cash status and payment terms milestones
- Responsible for support in credit override and approval of deals and supplier payment acceleration
- Preparation of MIS reports including P&L, Balance sheet, volume, costs, and margin to provide feedback to the management on the financial and operational performance of the company
- Managing company’s cash requirements, ensuring availability of funds as needed
- Responsible for a consistent track record of analyzing large amounts of data and the ability to summarize it into reasonable and relevant information
- GFRM/IFRS, OHADA subject matter expert
- Ensuring all activities are conducted in line with UCIG frameworks and policies, as well as external and local legislation
- Continuous review of accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems, processes, policies, and procedures
- Responsible for formulating and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for sourcing financial services such as tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Responsible for tracking the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Ensuring that working capital and fixed assets management are recorded, maintained, reconciled, and reported upon accurately through effective resource management and monitoring
- Reviewing and reporting the vendor service delivery agreements in conjunction with procurement
- Responsible for providing necessary analytics to highlight key business performance drivers; identifying risks and opportunities throughout the quarter and develop processes to mitigate risks while capitalizing on opportunities
- Payroll controls
- Ensure accurate pricing management in the system
- Insurance and legal services management
- Minimum of 10 years experience as Finance Manager or Senior Finance-based role
- Preferable background in Oil & Gas Industry
- Proficient in English and French language (mandatory)
- Solid technical accounting and controls skills
- Maximum age of 55
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with excellent use of MS Office
- Sage software or equivalent expertise
- Accommodation + Transportation + Visa provided
- Relocation fees paid for
- Budget preparation.
- Financial Analysis.
- Cash Management.
- Financial Reporting.
- Account Reconciliation.
- SAGE expertise, SAP ERP as an asset.
- Variance Analysis.
- Tax Planning.
- Cost Control.
- Cash Flow.
- Financial Operations & negotiation with banks.
- Risk Management.
- General Accounting.
- General Ledger.
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & OHADA.
- P&L Management.
- Corporate Finance.
- Intercompany experience.
- Tax and labor codes.
- Rigor and confidentiality.
How to Apply
316 total views, 4 today