Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||China Mobile International Limited|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||28,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute budget control to ensure all expenses incurred and all connected party transactions to be carried out by units are properly authorized and within budget.
- Prepare payment requisitions in the internal approval system (OA) and a list of requisitions with bank settlement date. Ensure the accounting vouchers and related supporting documents are kept and filed properly.
- Perform cash management such as cash flows forecast, fundraising & repatriations (if any), and prepare fund transfer thru online banking. Support, monitor, and assist each unit to improve debt collections.
- Assist in preparing a report on KPI achievement, providing timely quarterly and yearly accruals report, budget quarterly and yearly forecasts and other HQ finance requested reports as and when required.
- Assist in managing the operation procedures in accounts payable / receivables.
- Oversee internal controls (implementing, monitoring, and enhancing SOX requirements) and ensure compliance.
- Liaise with local government authorities and ensure timely filings for all finance & tax-related compliance.
- Review the financial statements of the Region office and coordinate with auditors to ensure timely and satisfactory completion of the internal and external audit.
- Arrange signatures on the statutory reports and other documents as required by Region’s other regulatory authorities.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned by the Manager, General Management, or HQ Finance Department.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field.
- Minimum 5 years or above relevant experience in finance and accounting function
- Solid knowledge in finance and accounting
- Professional qualification CPA holder is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good teamwork spirit, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
How to Apply
223 total views, 8 today