Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Merlin Entertainment|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,500 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
About The Role
The Finance Manager is responsible for the financial control, reporting and decision support, and monitoring procedures for the Attraction. Acting as a member of the attraction Senior Management Team and site Duty Management Team as applicable.
- Daily and Weekly volume and revenue reporting and submission.
- Production of monthly and annual management accounts, plus annual statutory accounts for the business in time with Merlin accounting timetable.
- Submission of Monthly forecast and variance analysis as prepared in conjunction with GM
- Submission of Annual budgets and 5-year Business Plans as prepared in conjunction with GM
- Management of the premises, cash control, and auditing procedures.
- Liaison between Merlin Central New Openings Finance team and General Manager for all issues relating to
- Management accounts, Capital Expenditure and Cash Flow Reporting, and any other financial reporting.
- Ensure compliance with local financial, fiscal and statutory legislation.
- Implementation of suitable finance and payroll systems.
- To carry out any other duties in line with the post as may be reasonably requested.Main Responsibilities:
- Ensuring full audit compliance, through control of financial & legal reporting and implementation of procedures
- Make recommendations to improve revenue streams and profit conversion for the attraction
- Through reporting and provision of analysis ensuring local cost control.
- Liaise with the General Manager, Midway New Openings finance team, and External Advisors to ensure compliance with local financial, fiscal and legal legislation. Ensuring full audit compliance.
- Working with the site management team to ensure accurate allocation of costs.
- Working with site management team reviewing financial performance and implementing actions as necessary.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Working with the General Manager and attraction management team, monitor the performance and duties of cashiers and the treasury function. Ensure the secure management of all monies and other payment methods.
- Report any discrepancies, carrying out audits on a timely basis.
- Control and review of purchase order accruals procedure working with the manager, then to be signed off by the General Manager.About you:
- You have a strong understanding of UAE Fiscal procedures and regulations is a must
- You have general knowledge and understanding of accounting standards both local and international
- You have extensive experience as a Finance Manager or similar role within the UAE
- You have extensive experience within the UAE
- Ideally you come from a similar role in a related industry, tourist attraction, or theme park
- You must love to work as part of a teamThe Perks
We’re growing fast and alongside a fun and friendly environment, we offer a fabulous package and amazing prospects. Benefits include Pension, Life Assurance, discretionary company bonus, and, of course, a Merlin Magic Pass which gives you and your friends and family free admission to all of our attractions worldwide, as well as a 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants.
How to Apply
336 total views, 3 today