Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Re Think Me Ltd|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||28,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the functional lead for cash flow, financial reporting and budgeting.
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to Managing Partner and Senior Management team.
- Assist with acquisition due diligence, project planning and restructurings integrations.
- Lead as a Finance system specialist and manage projects including review, assess and implement improvements.
- Design, establish and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the Finance Unit’s goal and objectives including internal processes and technology.
- Review financial periodic reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Monthly accounting and reporting services for clients, including on-boarding, proposals and client relationship management.
- Manage, train, and mentor junior members of the team for Accounting and ad hoc project support.
- Provide leadership for the VAT compliance function, including performing VAT filings and training junior staff.
- Act as DFSA Authorised Individual for financial control/budgeting & reporting and compliance support for clients.
- Act as DFSA Authorised Individual for submission of quarterly and annual financial reports as per DFSA guidelines.
- Maintain statement of capital adequacy for internal and DFSA reporting purposes.
- Preparation of business plans, forecasts, and investor prospectuses, including valuations.
- Assist with the implementation of accounting, inventory, and CRM systems for clients.
- Assist in all aspects of due diligence for client acquisitions, including preparation of PowerPoint report to the client.
- Identify, document, and recommend client business requirements for VAT compliance and assist with processes and systems.
- Consistently keep abreast of the latest developments and implication of VAT in the Middle East region.
Who are you
- Strong Accounting skills and team management experience.
- Relationship management experience.
- Financial Modelling and advance excel skills.
- DIFC Finance officer designation or experience in CAT 3,3C and 4.
- System implementation and project management experience.
- At least 7-14 years of experience in accounting or business advisory.
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Excellent technical and systems skills.
- High level of communication skills.
- Highly discrete and able to uphold the utmost confidentiality.
- Self-confident and very proactive.
- Prepared to be hands-on to achieve results and maintain deadlines.
- Experienced with system and process implementation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of client companies and related parties.
- Confident and presentable.
- Desire to work in a fast-growing start-up-type environment and have their hands in multiple areas of the business.
- Culturally aware and sensitive.
- International business experience.
How to Apply
573 total views, 7 today