Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Aw Rostamani Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||28,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for financial matters related.
- Preparation of Monthly Accounts and MIS.
- Preparation of Budgets & Forecasts (One year and Longer-Term).
- Preparation of management reports, analysis, and presentations.
- Responsible to get the Financial Statements prepared and get Statutory Audits of UAE SPV and International Propco done.
- Responsible for Tax, Statutory, Regulatory & Banking Compliances.
- Keep abreast of all the Direct and Indirect Tax laws impacting the business.
- Forecasting of Taxes, getting them reviewed by Tax Advisor, timely tax payments, and filing of returns.
- VAT Returns, CIS Returns, Annual Returns, FATCA & CRS, Corporate & Regulatory Compliances, CBCR.
- ESR Compliance in all jurisdictions.
- Oversight on payments and receipts from bank accounts.
- Monitoring financial covenants and other covenants required to be met as per facility agreement.
- Preparation of Compliance Certificates on a Quarterly basis.
- Preparation of Cash Flows / Fund Flow Statements required by the bank.
- Providing inputs and monitoring of financial matters in the facility agreements.
- Completion and filing of various forms such as KYC, FATCA & CRS.
- Managing regular business matters.
- Maintaining relationship & Coordination with external parties – with local administrators & asset managers for each Propco.
- Invoice Payments (external, internal) and interest payments (Banks & Inter-Company).
- Monitoring Rental invoices and rent collections.
- For New Acquisition of International Assets.
- Tax and Financial Due Diligence: Appointment of consultant and getting the advice on tax structure and getting the Tax and Financial Due Diligence done.
- Identify & highlight the potential tax and financial issues in the transaction.
- Provide inputs on tax, interest, and other financial matters for the business case and cash flow forecast for the acquisition.
- Onboarding of Local Administrators, Accountants & Tax consultants.
- Completion of all documentation and Internal Loan & Other agreements.
- Reviewing SPA and providing inputs/comments.
- Closing of Completion Accounts.
How to Apply
324 total views, 4 today