Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Jumeirah Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||12 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 45,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare statutory reporting deliverables (Group Reporting Packs and financial statements) on a quarterly basis and at year-end.
- Prepare the quarterly reporting packs for Dubai Holding statutory purposes within HFM.
- Prepare the quarterly consolidation/workings for all statutory level consolidations.
- Review the quarterly Group Reporting Packs prepared by the SBU Finance Manager / Director of Finance.
- Prepare the year-end financials for the Group’s UAE-based owned legal entities and corporate managed legal entities.
- Manage the annual financial statement filing process/requirements within the various jurisdictions and ensuring timely filings.
- Be the primary interface with external auditors for management of quarterly and year-end testing procedures / Jumeirah’s deliverables from a Group perspective.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and Statutory Filing Requirements.
- Conduct and organize IFRS Training Sessions for finance colleagues to keep the Finance Teams abreast of the changes within the accounting standards.
- Review complex contracts to ensure the relevant accounting implications have been appropriately considered.
- Assist with technical accounting compliance/query management – IFRS and USALI related matters.
Finance Directives and Accounting Policies
- Draft new finance directives (and toolbox items) in compliance with IFRS and USALI, and update existing issued directives based on business needs to minimize financial risk.
- Review the Group’s policies and procedures to identify areas of efficiencies.
- Ensure compliance to Dubai Holdings Finance Policies and Procedures and take corrective actions for any deviations identified.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Qualified Chartered/Certified accountant.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- System knowledge – MS Office, SUN Financials, Vision, Hyperion Financial Management.
How to Apply
340 total views, 3 today