Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Bein Media Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||28,000 AED – 35,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Over-seeing, preparing, and reporting on all aspects of accounting and related data on monthly basis for all business entities.
- Carrying out the bank and cash-related tasks – transfers/incoming.
- Monthly reporting of financial data, preparation of budgets, and variance analysis.
- Handling all aspects of daily/routine administrative functions efficiently and timely and resolving commercial and accounting issues.
- Preparation and developing cost sheets for operational businesses.
- Design and implement control systems where gaps identified.
- Dealing with legal, taxation, and compliance-related aspects of the businesses in a timely manner.
- Ensuring preparation completion of external audits and timely reporting to directors and compliance.
- Inter-company structures, Trust structures, and intercompany balances reporting.
- tasks and responsibilities as may be entrusted from time to time.
- A high level of integrity is an absolute must.
- Candidate should hold a Chartered or Certified Accounting qualification – ACCA / CIMA / ACA / CPA.
- A steady job track record.
- At least 12-15 years of work experience, 5 years of which should be at the managerial level.
- Excellent communication and written skills in English.
- Willing to learn other aspects of the job quickly. Willing to take added responsibilities.
- References from past work experience are mandatory.
How to Apply
239 total views, 3 today