Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | ACA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 22,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Able to forecast, analyze and control the company’s economic activities, and provide accurate, reliable, and authentic financial basis and constructive opinions for the company’s decision-making level.
- Have financial and accounting-related professional knowledge, familiar with UAE financial laws and regulations, financial management theory and practice, proficient in tax law and related theory and practice.
- Proficient in office and financial software, good knowledge of text editing, can independently complete the compilation and modification of system, process, etc.
- Good professional ethics, strong organizational and coordination ability.
- Establish and improve the enterprise financial management system, control daily management, financial budget, fund operation, and other work of the financial department, and improve the level of enterprise financial management.
- To organize and prepare annual financial work plan and control standards according to the medium and long-term business plans of enterprises.
- Audit the budgetary summary tables of various departments of the company, report them to the management team of the group, organize and execute them after approval by the group, and supervise and inspect the execution of budgets of various departments.
- Organize accountants to carry out accounting and account processing, compile and summarize financial reports and report them in time.
- Monitor and forecast cash flow, monitor various financial ratios of enterprises, determine the reasonable structure of assets and liabilities, and establish an effective risk control mechanism.
- Organize the cost management of enterprises and carry out cost prediction, control, accounting, analysis, and assessment.
- Report the operation status, financial revenue, and expenditure, and the specific implementation of various financial plans in time, provide financial analysis and forecast reports for the decision-making level, and give supportive suggestions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
974 total views, 2 today