Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Ali Construction and Development LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||9 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Chart of Accounts reviews to ensure business and reporting requirements are maintained current and relevant.
- Standardization of accounting schedules and implement quality review process.
- Development of IFRS accounting policies and procedures and ensure compliance
- Continuous improvement of GL review process for the early warning signal
- Monthly reviews of General Ledger /trend analysis, process improvement, streamline process across companies.
- Providing analysis and reports related to open line items in the General ledger and taking required action to clear.
- Providing support in yearly stock audits and yearly closing of books.
- Reconciliation of GL Accounts, preparing ‘action triggering schedules, and taking timely action to resolve any issues.
- Establish a clear timeline and ownership
- Preparing the checklist and ensuring the compliance
- Coordinate with external auditors and ensure timely response, documentation, and information
- Ensure the smooth completion of Annual/Semi-Annual Audit
- Ensure Corporate tax, WH tax compliance where applicable.
- Discuss and facilitate the External Audit; Review and discuss the Audit Recommendations and Ensure implementation
- Lead and guide the smooth completion of Annual/Semi-Annual Audit and Ensure the Tax and Legal Compliance
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
625 total views, 5 today