Full-Time Finance Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Capital Shield Insurance Brokers LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Proven working experience as Finance Manager.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software, and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting certification is a must such as CPA, CFA, CMA, ACCA, etc.
- Manage and oversee the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash flow, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, account statement reconciliations, fixed asset activity, debt activity, etc.)
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Coordinate and complete quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit. Responsible for compliance with the reporting requirements of the Insurance Authority (IA) and Federal Tax Authority (FTA), etc. Filing quarterly VAT returns to FTA and documents to IA as per the compliance.
- Ensuring and monitoring banks’, receivables’, and payables’ reconciliations and aging and following up with the collection and payment teams.
- Assess current practices, systems, and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing
- Steering end-to-end evaluation of financial performance, operational efficiency, and variance analysis to determine the difference between projected & actual results and implementing the corrective actions and helping in decision support; generating MIS reports providing feedback to the management on financial aspects.
- Developing financial performance metrics to determine feasibility, revising forecasts based on monthly financial reviews.
- Spearheading overall financial reporting function including; budgeting, revenue and cash forecasts, month-end closure, and other financial functions while adhering to various standards.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.
How to Apply
278 total views, 6 today